Flight Information Display Systems
The airport environment is a hostile one for a display, operating extensively for periods with much static information. Displays are often deployed open to the terminal environment or in protective casings. The design of the display must involve optimisation to operate well in these environments.
Displays are typically housed in FIDS trees and therefore replacing a failed display can be interruptive and costly as replacements are normally made during non-operating times with specialist access equipment.
NEC Professional Series products are designed to meet these challenges and deliver the trusted performance expected in the airport environment.
- Commercial grade LCD modules designed for 24/7 use
- Display sizes from 32” to 98” available
- Panel sealed against dust
- 3 stage heat management system
- Japanese high quality components
- Low operating power with ambient light sensing
- Temperature sensors to protect against image retention
- All metal chassis designed to last
- Compliant to EU Fire Regulations as well as Emission Class B
A range of OPS compliant slot-in FIDS controllers, allow you to choose the appropriate computing power for your FIDS application, whether you are displaying just flight information or a mix with advertising or video. Consuming the lowest amount of power in the industry, our flight information display systems significantly reduce an airport’s operating costs.
- Slot-In Controllers for Flight Information Display and Retail Signage
- Slots into any NEC Flight Information Display
- Compliant with Intel’s OPS Open Standard Format
- All Industrial Components
- Range of Processor Speeds to meet your Application needs
- Very Low Power
- Range of Operating System Support
- Long Product Life Cycles