Signage Displays and Media Walls
Airports have widely been identified as prime sites for the deployment of digital signage, as passengers often have long periods of dwell time and in general a large proportion of passengers fit the profile of CIP (commercially important person) or VIP. Some of the world’s largest digital signage networks have been deployed within airports, and NEC as the recognised leader in signage solutions has gained valuable experience in their deployment.
With some airports already generating over 70% of their revenues from commercial operations, advertising through digital signage can effectively be used to drive retail sales within the terminal.
NEC carries the widest portfolio of display systems for digital signage and has long term partnerships with the world’s leading signage software players, best of breed mounting companies, and localised installation and service partners to be able to offer airports a complete end to end solution for digital signage.
|NEC RETAIL SIGNAGE BENEFITS
- Professional Grade Performance with NEC Advanced Heat Management
- High Accuracy, Full HD image with Professional VA Panel
- Full Functionality and Connectivity including HDMI and DisplayPort
- Expansion Slot for Pre or Post Installation Upgradability
- Certified for Landscape and Portrait Operation