Engaging your Passengers
While all the means of transportation melt to a holistic transportation system, digital signage is gaining importance.
Digital surfaces are trending the scene and mediatecture is the new catchphrase among airport architects. Digital spaces will no longer follow the building, but will be included in the planning at a very early stage already. In this way, the seamless integration of digital signage into the construction is guaranteed.
The big advantage of these walls is the instant changeability of contents when for instance the airline at a gate changes. Surfaces can be totally used for branding purpose and also serve as an information carrier.
Based on the latest touch technology, the NEC Touch displays deliver true multi-touch support with fast response times and a high level of accuracy. All NEC interactive displays are plug & play, without the need to install any external driver software.
Thanks to an anti-reflective coating, reflections are reduced to a minimum which significantly increases the readability of the content shown.
- Future proof and high performance
- Low power consumption
- Increased resolution offers a perfect visibility and better results to satisfy users
- Lower maintenance costs and low TCO
- Easy to install/de-install and low maintenance
- More flexible - mix both text based and video based content e.g. airport information and airport advertising
- Remote monitoring and management
- Engage and entertain visitors
- Bidirectional communication
- Customised information
- Compliant to EU Fire Regulations as well as Emission Class B