The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms. The filter free design with dust-protected DLP light engine, very long lamp life and low power consumption results into remarkably low cost of ownership. Various innovative new ECO functions such as the Ambient Light Sensor help to significantly reduce power consumption. A vast number of input terminals boosts connectivity and allows advanced interactive multimedia capabilities.
The interactive Multi-Pen option, with the optional DisplayNote presenter and Mosaic Canvas whiteboard software, turns this short-throw projector into the centrepiece of a modern learning and meeting environment.
- Connect and share – with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
- Less Shadow and Glare – not standing in the light beam gives you more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Optional Multi-pen and Touch Interactivity – with auto-calibration on any kind of surface.
- Robust and dust resistant – thanks to sealed DLP light engine.
- Great connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
- Low cost of ownership – up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.
Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 07.08.2020