3 MP 21.3” Colour Display System for Primary Diagnostics of Medical Images
The NEC MD211C3 (L211V0) flat panel display systems for viewing of colour and grayscale digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Application include diagnostic image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI and other medical imaging techniques. To guarantee the display performance as specified, the display must only be used with NEC approved display controller boards.
CE-MDD declaration for this product is in accordance with the European Directive 93/42/ECC (Medical Device Directive). NEC MD series displays are registered as medical devices at DIMIDI and succeeded pre-qualification for the German X-ray ordinance acceptance tests according to DIN V6868-57.
- Reliable Image – integrated sensors such as the front sensor, proximity sensor or the illuminance sensor ensure long-lasting white point and luminance.
- Quick Screen QA – the DICOM conformance test can be performed without the need to install any special software on the workstation.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Anti-Glare – unique anti-glare coating layer in order to minimize disturbing ambient light reflections.
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.
Signal Cable: DisplayPort; DVI-D (Dual Link); USB
CE-MDD declaration is in accordance with the European Directive 93/42/EEC (Medical Device Directive).
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 18.11.2018