The Blockbuster Cinematic experience reaches a whole new level
With the NEC NC3540LS 4K RGB laser projector, cinema is now entering a new era of projection quality. Delivering outstanding resolution and for the first time on any projection system, colours beyond the DCI or Adobe RGB specifications, your pictures will appear more vibrant and stunning than ever before. The increased colour gamut and the accuracy of the RGB laser light as well as detail-rich images thanks to the 4K resolution will create an unprecedented cinema experience. Equipped with the latest laser light source technology, cinemas benefit from a highly reliable operation providing both picture brilliance as well as highest operational safety to avoid downtime.
Thanks to the bright light output of 35,000 lumen and even 70,000 lumen when using two units in stacking installation for an outstanding 3D experience, this projector is a premium solution for larger and special Cinema screens, Theme Parks, Rental/Staging, Virtual Reality and Industrial Design.
- Highest Picture Quality – full 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixel) and an unrivalled colour space delivers unprecedented image quality facilitating both distance and proximity viewing in the most demanding Cinema, Graphics or Theme Park applications.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 30000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Flexible Installation – the small projector head connected by a fibre tube to the laser source offers maximum flexibility as it can be positioned independently from the light source.
- High reliability – the Solid Light Source provides up to 30000 hours of expected life, delivering adjustable brightness levels over a long period of time without any lamp exchange.
- Big on brightness – the high brightness output of 35000 lumen creates outstanding images on screen sizes of up to 32 m.
- Brilliant for every purpose – The brightness output can be individually adjusted to provide crisp images whether enjoying 2D and 3D movie playback.
- Immersive Cinema Experience – take your theatre to the next generation, stay ahead of the competition with premium movie quality and future proof your investment for upcoming cinema trends.
Shift: Horizontal/Vertical Motorized
Other: Dowser (light shutter); Lens memory stores lens setting (shift/zoom/focus); Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: 1.13 to 1.66:1 zoom; 1.3 to 1.85:1 zoom; 1.44 to 2.16:1 zoom; 1.63 to 2.71:1 zoom; 1.95 to 3.26:1 zoom; 2.71 to 3.89:1 zoom
Chip: 1.38" DLP
Tilt Angle [°]: 12
Laser Module Power: 4500 typ.
Laser module: 804 x 777 x 652
Laser module: 150
1 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 26.02.2020