Video Walls you can rely on
The ultra slim MultiSync® X464UNS-2 sets the standard for video wall technology. Featuring a minimal 3.5 mm bezel these display modules create impressive high resolution video walls with barely visible image gaps. With perfect picture quality and high product reliability, these displays are designed for the rigors of 24/7 operation. At a high brightness level of 700 cd/m² your message will be well received with effortless readability even in the brightest ambient light conditions. The panel size of 46” makes these video wall displays ideal for narrow spaces, for mobile use or frequent set-up and take-down in rental installations. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and support significantly reduced maintenance requirements.
NEC's vast experience in the video wall market is evident in the design of the X464UNS-2 with features that reduce costs, ease installation and improve the visual impact of content in control rooms, broadcast studios, transport installations, retail signage and the rental market.
- Compelling Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Continuous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
SB3-AB2 analogue: Audio; RGBHV
Signal Cable: LAN cable
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 18.11.2018