NEC MultiSync® E221N Ultra-Thin Bezel - The Office Workhorse, combining sleek and elegant design with health-conscious performance
The 22” ultra-thin bezel display targeting reliable office productivity, performance and quality, fulfils demand for future-ready design. Enduring productivity requires high attention to healthcare. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering. The users’ eyes are protected whilst ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance from all viewing angles. The LED backlight panel with AH-IPS technology supports a high display brightness of 250 cd/m² and in parallel lowers power consumption.
The ultra-narrow bezel display reduces the display footprint without compromising on screen size and gives an office a fresh professional interior with its sleek and elegant design.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (110 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Business Class Image Quality – IPS (AH-IPS) panel provides the very best viewing angles as well as noticeably better colour reproduction.
- Future-Ready Design – best in form and function design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel gives an office a fresh professional interior.
- Your environmental and social responsibility – NEC`s TCO 7 and ENERGY STAR 7 certified display is environmentally designed with minimal hazardous material meeting the growing demand for more sustainable technologies.
Signal Cable: DisplayPort; VGA - VGA
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 19.06.2019