NEC MultiSync® EA241WU Ultra-Narrow Bezel – best productivity with tailored ergonomics plus style and performance to complement the modern office
With full height adjustability from 0 to 150 mm and 170° swivel functionality, this 24” display enables the user to create an individually tailored workspace. Furthermore, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering thus ensuring the well-being of the user. Fulfilling the demand for future-ready performance and delivering all the quality and reliability commensurate with the NEC brand, the EA241WU is well positioned to maximise office productivity.
Performance AH-IPS screen technology with LED backlit panel delivers 300 cd/m² of brightness whilst keeping power consumption to a minimum.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Best in form and function – future-ready design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel, available in black or white, complementing a fresh professional office interior.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power, Human and Ambient Light Sensor adjusts the display brightness when a user leaves his desk.
- Business Class Image Quality – Advanced High-Performance IPS (AH-IPS) panel provides the very best viewing angles as well as noticeably better colour reproduction.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 17.10.2019