NEC MultiSync® EA271F – future-proof professional office productivity, matching best visualisation with superior ergonomics
Protecting your health and comfort, this highly adjustable 27” ultra-narrow bezel display adapts to your ideal desktop scenario maximising efficiency and office productivity.
Outstanding ergonomic features allow perfect display adjustment according to your individual needs. In addition, high attention is given to ensuring user well-being with an integrated ambient light sensor, Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free technology to protect the viewer’s eyes. Investment protection is assured with comprehensive connectivity.
The display attracts office professionals as well as control room and trading floor operators. Perfectly designed for multiple display set-ups, the ultra-narrow bezel ensures minimal gaps between productive screen areas.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power usage, the Human and Ambient Light Sensors adjust the display brightness according to user presence and room lighting conditions.
- Maximum connectivity flexibility – the complete connectivity range (VGA, DVI, DP, HDMI and USB) allows full flexibility for users to connect the display to existing platforms.
- Ease of multi-display control – manage the settings of up to 5 displays in a multi-monitor configuration via the master display with ControlSync® technology.
- Best in form and function – future-ready design with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezel, available in black or white, complementing a fresh professional office interior.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Maximise image quality with Uniformity Control – benefit from perfect uniformity across multi-screen setups with just one click in the display’s on-screen menu.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 19.11.2019