Professional IPS Performance Desktop Display delivers uncompromising image quality as well as minimising life-cycle environmental impact. Uniting outstanding colour reproduction, class-leading ergonomics, an built-in carbon savings meter, Ambient Light Sensor and IPS performance makes it ideal for creative professionals.
The ideal display for all CAD-CAM, finance, 24/7 control room applications, precision engineering and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
- Uncompromising Image Quality – full colour control thanks to IPS, Digital Uniformity Control, 14-bit hardware LUT, SpectraView Engine performance and SpectraView II calibration control.
- Future-proof Connectivity – as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.
- Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact – is maintained, without any performance compromise: Ambient Light Sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
Signal Cable: 1 x DVI-D; DisplayPort
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 22.01.2019