Uncompromising performance for highly demanding workflows
Where detail and precise visualisation is application-critical, the extensive 31” screen estate with true 4K resolution provides an outstanding canvas for viewing of vast content in highly demanding workplaces. Appealing for post-production workflows, the 4096 x 2160 resolution supports the processing of original footage without downscaling to UHD resolutions. With a High Dynamic Range, images appear sharper, more natural and true-to-life.
Supporting your creative output, the 31.5’’ panel, 14 bit gamma 3D look up table, SpectraView® Engine, integrated calibration sensor and support for an external sensor ensure superior colour reproduction and management processes. The USB Type C delivers 65W to charge power hungry notebooks and mobile devices directly from the display whilst delivering 4K signal in DP Alt mode with one single cable connection.
Demanding users in the creative industry from architects to media producers and C&C operators will appreciate the advanced innovation and outstanding ergonomics of the PA311D.
- Ambient Light Sensor – with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Stunning "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing – delivered by a true 4K (4096 x 2160) Professional LED backlit 10-bit IPS type LCD panel.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, wide gamut covering 99 % of AdobeRGB, and hardware calibratable 14-bit LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Uncompromising Image Quality – full colour control thanks to 10-bit IPS, Digital Uniformity Control, 14-bit hardware LUT, SpectraView Engine performance and SpectraView II calibration control.
- Advanced Picture by Picture – simultaneously show up to 4 different video inputs.
Signal Cable: DisplayPort; Mini DisplayPort
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 20.02.2020