Modular Cinema Projection – a new standard in adaptable screening
The world’s first cinema projector offering a modular laser light system with projector head, all in one box. The modular concept allows you to plug-in the appropriate light modules based on the brightness you need. Protect your investment when migrating from 2D to 3D projection, or adapting your set-up to a wider screen.
The NC2402ML utilises RB laser technology which is almost speckle-free compared to RGB technology, providing similar benefits yet at a lower cost. Don’t limit your venue’s potential; go beyond cinema to increase your visitor numbers and maximise revenue. The modular light concept opens opportunities to screen alternative content for corporate presentations and gaming events.
You can expect a powerful modular projector that delivers compelling advantages when it comes to operation, efficiency and image quality. Ideally operating in medium-sized venues and with premium format cinema screens of up to 22m.
- Modular Light Source – achieve the light output which is perfectly adjusted to your requirements with exchangeable light modules 24,500lm, 20,000lm and 18,000lm for different brightness demands.
- Optimise yor cost ownership – take advantage of new financing structures; lease your light engine and only pay for the light you use.
- Protect your investment – save on new lenses by reutilising the NEC NC2000 series lens family.
- Virtually zero maintenance – no lamp and no filter replacement costs, no maintenance personnel costs and no lamp stock due to the innovative Laser Light engine.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance-free operation, low power consumption and up to 50000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Sealed optical engine – minimising dust and smoke ingress, consistent performance is assured and no special maintenance is required.
- A host of integrated features – including built-in 2TB screen server, 2 x 3G SDI Interfaces, HDMI interface for alternative content, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions with NAS support.
Laser Light Source NP-24LU01 (100015207)
Other: Range of shift is dependent on lens
Primary Lenses: NC-60LS12Z:1.2-1.81:1; NC-60LS14Z:1.4-2.05:1; NC-60LS16Z:1.59-2.53:1; NC-60LS19Z:1.9-3.25:1; NC-60LS24Z:2.4-3.9:1; NC-60LS39Z:3.9-6.52:1
Chip: 0.98" DC2K
Liquid: Cooling inside, no chiller required
Projector Power Supply Unit: 200 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase
1 Normal usage conditions
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 19.07.2019