Nothing less than magnificent
For premium large surface visualization, NEC’s fine pitch LED FA Series Bundles provide standard resolution, direct view LED screens for applications in meeting spaces and exclusive signage. With a depth of just 5cm, plus complete internal cabling, the FA series presents a sleek profile for a bezel-free viewing experience. With excellent viewing angles, consistent vibrant colours and superb brightness; the FA Series delivers content that gets noticed. Native HD, FHD and UHD resolutions are achieved through configuration of multiple 16:9 cabinets which are bundled with a power bar, framing, mounting and controller. With pixel pitches starting from 1.2mm at 110’’ screen size in FHD resolution, optimum viewing distances from 2m are achieved. Designed with high quality components and maintenance access from the front, the FA Series provides a display solution with longevity and good return on investment. The prime solution for boardrooms, auditoria, luxury retail environments and control rooms.
- Care-free installation – with bundled solutions that deliver all you need to get your LED video wall up and running.
- Large scale for perfectly detailed imagery – completely bezel-less design with high contrast rates deliver an unhindered viewing experience.
- Secure performance for demanding applications – with high-end components and redundant module design with additional power supply and data cards to ensure ongoing operations with a minimal loss of brightness levels.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – high brightness levels of up to 1,200 cd/m², along with wide viewing angles deliver clear messages to your audience even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Slim design – with a flush rear profile, LED modules can be integrated very close to the wall with minimal gap necessary due to very low heat emission.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 06.04.2020