Enter the world of professional signage
In a digitised world, signage no longer is static. Information transfer via digital posters and information boards are common methods of information transfer. With E656 you can boost your business at low TCO, but with high reliability. Information where the audience stands close is perfectly transferred on this 65’’ screen. With the integrated media player, the display is designed for simple signage usage directly from a USB drive and once installed starts playing the content automatically at a certain time with the embedded autostart time schedule function. In this way the display helps you saving time and money. The 65’’ display of the 6th generation of our E Series is the perfect choice for essential applications in Retail Signage, Restaurants and Manufacturing & Engineering.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Slim Design and Integrated Speakers – the aesthetic design is pleasing to the eye and enables easy, low cost installation.
- Effortless content playback – the integrated USB media player supports various image video file formats for effortless and standalone content playback.
- Future Ready Connectivity – featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures.
- Professional integration – enriched with essential RS232 functionality, IR and button lock out as well as digital audio output S/PDIF, the display can easily be integrated into professional applications in public environments.
- Standalone operation – the display is designed for straightforward standalone operation due to integrated USB media player, speakers and scheduling functionality.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 24.04.2019