NEC MultiSync® X555UNS PG – combines professional protection of your video wall investment with unparalleled display performance.
Designed for the NEC Modular Touch System for video walls, the toughened glass with anti-glare coating not only protects the display from damage, but also provides crisp and clear images from different viewing angles, whilst acting as a smooth touch surface for the user. The modular protective glass design allows displays within a video wall to be swapped out independently without servicing issues, compared to a touch-overlay where the protective glass is built into one solid frame.
The enhanced durability makes the 55” X555UNS PG display not only the perfect choice for interactive video walls in retail, transportation, corporate communications, stadiums and more, but also for traditional video wall installations in heavy use public areas.
- Enthuse Viewers with Superb Picture Quality – crisp and clear images from different viewing angles supported through the use of anti-glare coated and high light-transmission 2 mm toughened glass.
- Profit from Modularity – avoid logistical hassle managing a large single frame protection glass and profit from the easier handling of the modular protection glass.
- Gain from High Reliability – resistive & endurance designed interactive video wall with NEC ultra-narrow displays, each assembled with protection glass to resist damage whilst providing 24/7 usage.
- Inspire your Audience with Interaction – each display provides a smooth touch surface designed to be used with the new NEC Modular Touch System for interactive video walls.
- Convince with your Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
SB3-AB2 analogue: Audio; RGBHV
Signal Cable: LAN cable
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 20.04.2019