Your Teammate for Self-Service Kiosks and POS Applications
For users of self-service kiosks, a positive user experience is essential in order to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty. An intuitive and user-friendly touch behaviour is crucial to eliminate frustration and allow the user to concentrate on the buying process and not on the technology.
The 48” MultiSync® P484 SST 10-point-touch display intelligently ignores accidental touches yet provides accurate and reliable touch performance even in high ambient light to facilitate an eye-pleasing buying experience. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMI) approach provides tailor-made Interactive Solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
For self-service and POS applications, NEC’s MultiSync® P484 SST perfectly serves your end customers whilst increasing your ROI and securing your investment into a brighter future.
- Avoid Touch Frustration – satisfy users with the highest touch point accuracy, filtering out misleading touch-sizes and avoiding ghost touches even in high ambient light operation.
- Resistive and Endurance Design – the protection glass resists vandalism and provides 24/7 customer usage.
- Seamless Touch Integration – work hand-in-hand with multi-touch applications while using the 10 touch points of ShadowSense™ touch technology in real-time collaboration.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 27.10.2020