NEC MultiSync® P801 SST - Interactivity breathes new life into Digital Signage
Animated content catches the eye far more effectively than static images making digital signage a compelling proposition. By adding interactivity the spectator becomes an integral part of the story thus intensifying customer loyalty.
An interactive signage application integrated with the 80" 10-point-touch display entices the user to engage with the content, which at 700 cd/m2 brightness and with an attractive colour spectrum guarnatees an extraordinary visual and touch experience.
A perfect solutions for retail and digital signage industry where owners wish to address their customers on a more personal level whilst increasing their ROI and securing their investment into a brighter future.
- Avoid Touch Frustration – satisfy users with the highest touch point accuracy, filtering out misleading touch-sizes and avoiding ghost touches even in high ambient light operation.
- Seamless Touch Integration – work hand-in-hand with multi-touch applications while using the 10 touch points of ShadowSense™ touch technology in real-time collaboration.
- Intuitive Touch Behaviour – benefit from Windows Ink supported automatic recognition of interactions, whether touch gestures, pen writing or erasing, in MS Office applications.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Ease of Use – enhance the display with an optional “Windows based” Slot-in-PC using the integrated Ultra High Resolution OPS option slot, thereby simplifying installations and reducing the points of failure.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
SB3-AB2 analogue: Audio; RGBHV
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 18.09.2019