NEC MultiSync® X841UHD-2 SST - CAD/CAM and Visualisation of Big Data
The seamless operation of presentation systems is essential to achieving productivity. If the visualization of detailed information in perfect colour fidelity is vital for success in your business, then the 10-real-touch point accuracy of ShadowSense™ technology with Ultra-High Definition pixel-free details is the perfect combination to achieve extraordinary results. The 84” multi-touch-display with 500 cd/m² eye-pleasing brightness offers the ideal platform to facilitate creative and efficient meetings.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution for mid-sized meeting rooms to visualize your assets most efficiently, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- Impressive Visualization – no parallax issues with zero airgap ZG™ technology, pixel-free and colourfast details in Ultra-High Resolution thanks to the NEC SpectraView® colour engine.
- Intuitive Touch Behaviour – enjoy intuitive working and let the display automatically detect and switch between interactions like finger whipping, stylus writing and erasing.
- Save Time and Work more Efficiently – ShadowSense™ touch technology offers real-time collaboration in meetings, tracking all 10 touch points with the highest touch point accuracy.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Ease of Use – enhance the display with an optional “Windows based” Slot-in-PC using the integrated Ultra High Resolution OPS option slot, thereby simplifying installations and reducing the points of failure.
- Reliability at High Ambient Light Operation – enhanced filtering and special sensors allow operation even in the brightest ambient light conditions without causing ghost touches.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 19.07.2018