MultiSync® V801 is the flag ship model of NEC V Series. The display boasts over 200 cm diagonally in size making it the ideal product for installations which require sheer size and appearance. The Edge LED backlight technology secures a slim design and amazing low power consumption levels. As all other V Series Displays, V801 comes with a programmable ambient light sensor which can help to further reduce power consumption. The OPS slot allows for the integration of slot-in PCs, HDSDI and other OPS based devices providing a unique flexibility in the 80" class product range.
Ideal for attention grabbing retail signage or other size requiring installations and front projector replacement in meeting rooms.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Ease of Installation and Operation – free LAN control software for central, convenient and cost-efficient maintenance and control. Automatic alarm emails notify the user of problems if they should occur.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 17.06.2019