A new class of silent projection
Now even larger spaces can benefit from NEC’s innovation in super-silent technology with the 10,000 lumens PA1004UL laser projector, ensuring all attention is focused on the stunning image delivery.
Featuring unprecedented White Point performance, factory pre-calibrated for the perfect white, 12-bit colour signal processing and wide colour space, the audience will experience extraordinarily vivid colour saturation and contrast levels.
With the newly designed sealed optical engine there is no possibility of dust contaminating the LCD panels for long-term picture stability and brilliant colour brightness. What’s more, with our unique filterless LCD projector design and no lamp replacement, service costs are dramatically reduced for a low cost of ownership and up to 20,000 hours life-time.
Fully compatible with previous generation lamp-based PA Series mechanical lenses, NEC customers can easily make the transition to benefit from the latest laser technology. The PA1004UL is a professional installation projector featuring advanced installation capabilities as demanded by higher education, leisure and museum applications.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Super Silent operation – patented sealed light engine incorporating innovative fan design not only protects against dust ingress but dramatically reduces noise.
- Impress with vivid colour & contrast – brilliant white and wide colour space with high dynamic contrast supporting HDR10 standard via HDMI interface.
- Incredible visualisation capabilities – impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking up to 4K.
Output: 1 x HDBaseT supporting HDCP 2.2
Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
2 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 25.10.2020