The NEC PX1005QL – a 'pixel-free' 4K visual experience
The new laser phosphor projector presents cost effective large venue projection, delivering 'pixel-free' visualisation with high 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness.
Besides its impressive picture quality, the projector provides an appealing proposition with Risk Group 2 compliance, drastically reducing the installation and operation effort, as well as a low TCO with 20,000 hours hassle free operation, low power consumption and no filter replacement effort. The great diversity of 4k/UHD interfaces, including 3G-SDI and OPS slot-in PC option, ensures future-proof possibilities in visualisation and Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture configurations.
With its superior cinema picture quality in 'pixel-free' resolution, the NEC PX1005QL projector is perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Extraordinary content array – highest flexibility in combining multiple signal inputs to a crisp 4K UHD picture using outstanding Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture capabilities.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous 4K resolution inputs such as Quad 3G SDI, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI plus an optional slot for 4K/UHD OPS Slot-in PCs provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Set the scene in clearest clarity – the pixel-free resolution delivers vast detail-rich information onto the largest projection screens.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
1 Compliance with ISO21118-2012
2 50% of initial brightness at the end of specified laser life time at 25 degree ambient temperature.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
All rights reserved in favour of their respective owners. All hardware and software names are brand names and/or registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Errors and omissions are excepted. 04.06.2020