NEC MultiSync® EA245WMi-SV2 Ultra-Thin Bezel - The Office benchmark, combining sleek and elegant design with health-conscious performance
The 24” ultra-thin bezel display targeting ultimate office productivity, performance and quality, fulfils demand for future-ready design. Outstanding productivity requires high attention to healthcare. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering. The users’ eyes are protected whilst ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance from all viewing angles. The LED backlight panel with AH-IPS technology supports a high display brightness of 300 cd/m² and in parallel lowers power consumption.
The ultra-narrow bezel display reduces the display footprint without compromising on screen size and gives an office a fresh professional interior with its sleek and elegant design.
- Future-Ready Design – best in form and function design with 3-sided 0.8 mm ultra-thin bezel gives an office a fresh professional interior.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Highest Productivity and efficient Multi-Tasking – reduce the number of PCs and Daisy-Chain multiple displays using DisplayPort (out) and benefit from Uniformity Control for a consistent visualisation in a trading floor setup.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (100 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Auto-Adjust Power Consumption – to minimize unnecessary power, Human and Ambient Light Sensor adjusts the display brightness when a user leaves his desk.
- Business Class Image Quality – Advanced High-Performance IPS (AH-IPS) panel provides the very best viewing angles as well as noticeably better colour reproduction.