5 MP 21.3" Grayscale Display System for Primary Diagnostics of Medical Images especially Mammography and Breast Tomosynthesis
The NEC MD211G5 flat panel display systems are suitable for displaying and viewing of digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Application include diagnostic image reporting in radiography, especially Mammography and Breast Tomosynthesis. To guarantee the display performance as specified, the display must only be used with NEC approved display controller boards.
- Precise image – Special AR (Anti-Reﬂection) coating ensures crisp image reproduction.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.
- Quick Screen QA – the DICOM conformance test can be performed without the need to install any special software on the workstation.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.