Display Systems for Primary Diagnostics of Medical Images
The NEC MD302C4 flat panel display systems are suitable for displaying and viewing of digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Applications include diagnostics image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI and other medical imaging techniques.
CE-MDD declaration for model MD302C4 is in accordance with the European Directive 93/42/EEC (Medical Device Directive).
- Stabilized image quality – A built-in front sensor regulates the luminance of the display for short and long term.
- Quick and convenient DICOM conformance test – Ad-Hoc DICOM conformance test can be performed on the display.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Advanced Productivity – A large size and high resolution 30" 4MP screen offers a remarkably wide work space
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.
- Flexible video configuration – Arrange your viewing area as a single 4MP canvas or dual 2MP display setup.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.