NEC MultiSync ® PA243W – the professional reference for creatives
This 24” display with WUXGA resolution delivers the highest accuracy for best image visualisation.
With built-in NEC SpectraView engine, 3D-Look-Up-Table (LUT) and 10-bit AH-IPS panel, this elite package enables professionals to rely on the highest colour reproduction covering the wide AdobeRGB colour space. The integrated backlight sensor and uniformity control guarantees long lasting and homogenous visualisation to produce the best creative results. When the deadlines loom and work becomes more intense, the built-in Low Blue Light technology protects your eyes from strain.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, precision engineering, medical imaging, and industrial applications (e.g. non-destructive testing (NDT)).
- Dependable colour and brightness reproduction – the built-in NEC SpectraView colour engine controls the wide AdobeRGB colour space and 3D LUT, and adjusts luminance values via the integrated backlight sensor for long lasting calibrated colour accuracy.
- Maximum health consciousness – low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions and protects viewers eyes from strain and damage.
- Superb visualisation – best-in-class visualisation at any viewing angle with 10-bit AH-IPS panel and homogeneous screen image quality thanks to uniformity control.
- Save Time and Increase Personal Productivity – see reality on your screen and see your creative masterpieces precisely as you envisioned them.
- Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact – is maintained, without any performance compromise: Ambient Light Sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.