MultiSync ® V463 is one of the first public displays to feature a professional LCD panel with Edge LED backlights. Thanks to this new backlight technology, power consumption, weight and depth could be further reduced from the mark set by its predecessor. This generation of V Series features an NEC OPS and allows for the seamless integration of various PC boards, HDSDI interfaces and other OPS compatible products.
Ideal for cost efficient retail signage, conferencing applications and lobby or reception installations.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Ease of Installation and Operation – free LAN control software for central, convenient and cost-efficient maintenance and control. Automatic alarm emails notify the user of problems if they should occur.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.