The new ultra slim X554UNS features a 3.5 mm bezel to create impressive high resolution videowalls with barely visible bezels. New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations.
The perfect picture quality and high product reliability make the X554UNS an ideal solution for retail signage, control room applications, transport installations and the rental market.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Lowest installation and operating costs on the market – from the combination of LED backlights, Intelligent Wireless Data (NFC), programmable Ambient Light Sensor and (optional) OPS Slot-in PCs.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.