The new ultra slim X554UNV features a 3.5 mm bezel to create impressive high resolution videowalls with barely visible bezels. New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations.
The perfect picture quality and high product reliability make the X554UNV an ideal solution for retail signage, reception areas and showrooms.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming – enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Auto Tile Matrix – for a complete auto set up for videowalls. Save time and cost by configuring one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Frame Comp – supports a seamless appearance and shows the content without any interruption, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the wall.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.