DescriptionBring your walls to life
For the most engaging and creative visual experiences, the 55” Multisync® UN552S video wall display offers better image quality, easier installation and a reliable longer-lasting performance.
Installation and operation becomes so simple as powerful calibration capabilities provide compelling picture performance throughout the display’s entire lifetime. Tune picture attributes according to your specific application needs and create a single image across multiple displays. With a combined adjoining bezel of just 0.88mm, the holistic video wall experience offers an expansive digital canvas with barely noticeable interruption. The 700cd/m² display brightness and an anti-glare surface delivers the best readability with no annoying reflections even in bright ambient light conditions.
Attracting shoppers in retail malls, entertaining museum-goers or presenting menu choices, these large modular displays, in different shapes and formations, get your content noticed.
- Easy installation – effortlessly set up you wall display with Auto TileMatrix and out-of-the-box calibrations. Save time by plugging in ready-to-use image presets for predefined application scenarios.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the SpectraView Engine for precise, natural images.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Lifelike and consistent colour – expect colour reproduction that feels true to life with IPS panel technology, the top choice when it comes to colour consistency. The S-IPS panel ensures that perfect visibility is maintained in landscape and portrait mode and at extreme viewing angles as viewers pass by.
- Smart media integration – seamlessly integrate the media source of your choice into the video wall display. Use the wide range of NEC’s OPS Slot-in PCs, and Raspberry Pi compute modules, for content feed and computing.