LCD 55" Midrange Large Format Display (incl. BrightSign Player)
Your first choice for digital signage - NEC displays powered by BrightSign
Seamless digital signage delivers relevant content designed to inform, entertain, direct or inspire audiences, alongside cost saving operational efficiencies.
The BrightSign OPS Media Player enables you to deploy signage with constantly updated information, real-time content adaption and scheduling. Integrated with multiple CMS and Partner system applications, achieving effective digital signage has never been so simple!
Convincing visibility under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a brightness output of 500 cd/m² and an anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment.
The 55” MultiSync® V554-BS is the perfect choice for shorter viewing distances or big messages in retail environments, leisure and museum applications, quick service restaurants, for corporate information and all other public spaces.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Ease of use and operation – smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- All-in-one Signage solution integrated – the integrated mediaplayer for simple signage use supports easy content playback and management.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.