The future starts now with the new NEC NC1440L 4K RGB laser projector. Delivering outstanding resolution and for the first time on any projection system, colours beyond the DCI or Adobe RGB specifications.
Your pictures will appear more vibrant and stunning than ever before, thanks to the increased colour gamut of the laser. Pictures will appear in more detail, due to the 4K resolution and the accuracy of the RGB laser light.
The NEC NC1440L is a premium solution for Cinemas, Post Production, Rental/Staging, Virtual Reality and Industrial Design.
- Enjoy a Lower TCO – highest reliability, maintenance free operation, low power consumption and up to 20000 hours life; the Laser light source results in a significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Flexible Installation – the small projector head connected by a fibre tube to the laser source offers maximum flexibility as it can be positioned independently from the light source.
- Premium Solution with the light source of the future – for creation of outstanding images on screens up to 13.5 m.
- 4K Resolution – with the latest Media and 4K DLP® Cinema Technology from Texas Instruments. This projector faithfully reproduces Digital Cinema and 4K high-definition input sources requiring superior colour reproduction by utilising the wider colour gamut of the Laser Light Source.
- Highest Picture Quality – full 4K resolution (4096 x 2160 pixel) and an unrivalled colour space delivers unprecedented image quality facilitating both distance and proximity viewing in the most demanding Cinema, Graphics or Theme Park applications.
- High reliability – the Solid Light Source provides up to NC1440L hours of expected life, delivering adjustable brightness levels over a long period of time without any lamp exchange.
Awards and Test Reports
NEC Innovation in Solid State Light Sources was awarded with „Highly Commended“