The NEC P502HL – The ultra-low maintenance projector for maximum versatility
With the NEC P502HL you will enlighten your audience by delivering crisp image quality, even in challenging lighting conditions. Built upon laser light technology, it features an exceptional up to 20,000 hours maintenance free operation and revolutionizes the long life time of projectors by eliminating high lamp replacement costs for maximum reliability and little maintenance. The integrated NEC Multipresenter solution (optional USB WLAN adapter required) allows you to interact wirelessly with your audience.
With wide optical zoom, vertical/horizontal lens shift and state-of-the-art connectivity options like HDBaseT, the world’s most compact 5000 ANSI Lumen Laser projector provides the possibility of using existing infrastructures, e.g. ceiling mounts and making sure that your investment is protected for the future. The NEC P502HL is the ideal solution for auditoriums, large meeting rooms and classrooms, museum spaces and signage applications, projecting a screen size of up to 300”.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.
- Wireless image sharing – thanks to powerful networking capabilities that allow multiple users to connect simultaneously, mirror an Android device with Miracast or simply share content using a web browser.
- High reliability and low cost of ownership – thanks to 5000 ANSI lumen Laser Light Source for up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation.
- Great connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals incl. HDBaseT, 2 x HDMI with 3D support.
- Free tilting and portrait mode projection – for creative installations in museum and signage applications.
Awards and Test Reports
NEC Innovation in Solid State Light Sources was awarded with „Highly Commended“