OPS Slot-in PCs 7th Generation Intel® Core i Processors
Цена по infomail _at_ nec-displays _dot_ com
A simple plug into the future
The full line-up of OPS Slot-in PCs supports a wide variety of applications starting from static content playback and ranging to the most demanding interactive, high resolution or resource hungry applications. The 7th generation Intel® Core™ i processors deliver crisp 4K UHD playback through a new class of computing power available on our next generation
of OPS Slot-in computing. Configuring the Slot-in PCs to meet customers’ demands with a tailor-made solution is easy through a wide choice of processors, solid-state drives, RAM and operating systems as well as Wi-Fi, TPM and 4G connectivity. The majority of NEC Large Format displays plus PX and PH Installation projectors feature the OPS option slot for seamless integration.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Lighten your heaviest workloads - The 7th generation Intel® processors deliver faster data processing and increased capability to run multiple operations and applications at the same time; powering the next generation of embedded computing.
- Smooth graphics performance - Intel® HD Graphics provides Ultra HD resolution, intense detail and faster frame rates, delivering a remarkable visual experience and video playback of up to 4K/60Hz resolution.
- High usage flexibility - thanks to wide connectivity such as 4 x USB, 2 x DisplayPort out, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio and optional WiFi or 4G/ LTE; there’s no need to add additional adapters or signal splitters.
- Versatility and investment security - Easily upgrade storage to greater capacity or keep sensitive data within the company with removable and upgradable SSD data storage.
- Seamless and fully embedded - The OPS concept provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including Power, Video & Audio Signals and RS232.
- Untethered wireless data transfer - Smoothly update screen content with optional cable-free Wi-Fi or 4G/LTE connectivity, independently to wired network environments.
- Upgrade the power of your displays at any time - Savings are possible by upgrading just the OPS device or just the display without having to change the entire hardware setup.
- High reliability - Ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.
|CPU||Intel® i5-7440EQ 4 x 2.9Ghz base frequency (up to 3.6 GHZ turbo Mode)
Intel® i7-7820EQ 4 x 3.0Ghz base frequency (up to 3.7 GHZ turbo Mode)
Intel® i3-7100E 2 x 2.9Ghz base frequency (on request)
|SSD||up to 2x M.2 SSD (SATA), 64GB / 128/ 256 GB / 512 GB /1TB different configurations available on request (Build-to-order)|
|RAM||up to 32GB (DDR4), dual channel mode|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT LTSB x64bit (pre-loaded), different configurations available on request (Build-to-order)|
1 x USB 2.0
Internal OPS-interface to OPS Slot-in PC (JAE 80-pin connector)
Up to 4096 x 2160 Pixels (Automatic System Setup via DDC Support)
|Power Consumption [W]||
I5-7440EQ / I7-7820EQ
|Net Weight (kg)||
|Gross Weight (kg)||
|Size / Gross Dimensions (m)||
0.12 x 0.03 x 0.19 / 0.19 x 0.07 x 0.26
All NEC Large Format Displays with Option Slot, NEC PX and NEC PH Series Projectors
3 Years warranty, additional services available
|External Adapter (24/7)||
OPS Standalone Adapter, Order Code: 100013143
|OPS Standalone Adapter 2.0||
Order Code: 100014153
Combined with the latest technology these slot-in PCs are used as flight information controllers in airports, as media players for retail signage applications, as menu board play-out systems for QSR or as video conferencing clients in corporate applications and much more.