Integrated Media Server with 2TB RAID storage is a perfect Digital Cinema one stop solution
|Número de orden:||100013969 ,||100014015 (4K)|
Precios en infomail _at_ nec-displays _dot_ com
This next generation cinema server provides Raid storage, easy server control via web interface and a DCI compliant media block. Lower cost of ownership with extremely fast simultaneous play and ingest speed as well as additional extended NAS storage. The integrated single-board solution also delivers optional 4K and Dolby AtmosTM support guaranteeing future proof investment.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Integrated DCI compliant Media Server with hot-swappable 2TB Raid 5 protected storage which integrates with NEC Series 2 DLP cinema projectors.
- Quick ingest through USB 3.0, with Ethernet and eSata interface up to 500 MBps. Easy and quick Play Ingest and P’NgestTM support.
- NAS support for easy storage extension and flexible film handling.
- 4K up to 30fps (NP-90MS02-4K) and Dolby Atmos (TM) audio support (license required).
- Any location, easy access to Web based user interface via network. Simple Integration into standard TMS systems.
- Dual Projector support for brightness extension.
- MPEG2, H.264, VC1 decoding and Live Event Ethernet Stream support
|System||Integrated Media Server with hot-pluggable 2TB RAID 5 storage (3 x removable 2,5” 1TB Hard Drives)|
3 x Gigabit Ethernet 1 x eSATA 3GB/s 2 x USB 3.0 1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI up to 4K 30p 2 x 3GSDI bidirectional 8 AES Audio pairs by 2xRJ45 4 x GPI (1xRJ45) 6 x GPO (1xRJ45) Mini DisplayPort Console out for easy service support (No Graphical User Interface)
WEB based user interface Mini DisplayPort Console out without GUI Dolby TMS3TM TMS systems and NOC systems support
16 channels AES-EBU, 24 bit up to 96 kHz Dolby Atmos (TM) support (license required) Auro 3D (TM) audio support (license required)
NAS Storage support (NetGear ReadyNas 2120 and Seagate STDE100 using WD2003FYYS HDD) Quick ingest up to 500 Mbit/sec Play and Ingest and Play while Ingest support Dual Projector support