2.3 MP 24" Colour Display System for Primary Diagnostics of Medical Images
The NEC MD242C2 flat panel display systems for viewing of colour and grayscale digital images for diagnosis by trained physicians. Application include diagnostic image reporting in radiography as well as CT, MRI and other medical imaging techniques. To guarantee the display performance as specified, the display must only be used with NEC approved display controller boards.
- Stabilized image quality – A built-in front sensor regulates the luminance of the display for short and long term.
- Quick and convenient DICOM conformance test – Ad-Hoc DICOM conformance test can be performed on the display.
- DICOM out of the box – The display is calibrated at the factory according to DICOM Part 14.
- Eco friendly – Less energy consumption and mercury free with LED backlight system.
- Easy maintenance – GammaCompMD QA software included with the display enables easy calibration, maintenance and quality assurance ensuring accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display.