The new MultiSync
P801 PG with protection glass follows the tradition of NEC’s professional large format display line. The high quality Conturan
glass of Schott ensures reduced reflection and high light transmission for an unrestricted view of display content.
Designed for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport, corporate or control room P Series with protection glass offers flexible installation combined with industry leading performance.
- Maximum investment security – assured as the display is protected against damage from external impacts such as knocks and blows.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Superb readability – supported through the use of anti-reflective and high light-transmission Conturan® protective glass from Schott
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.