Professional Reference 10-bit IPS type with IGZO technology and W-LED Display unites high reliability, uncompromising image quality and highly accurate colour reproduction. The PA322UHD-2-SV2 allows 24/7 usage (with optional Warranty extension) and error-free, intensive viewing. The included SpectraView II application software works with the in-built SpectraView Engine 14-bit LUT and an external sensor (optional) to deliver the outstanding hardware calibration with life-like colours.
With the Ambient Light Sensor and Carbon Footprint Meter, the Display also promotes professional green productivity and minimises the life-cycle environmental impact.
The ideal display for all mission critical applications, creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, finance, precision engineering, medical imaging, broadcasting and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
- Ambient Light Sensor – with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters for full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity with Spectraview Engine.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (150 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Stunning "pixel-free" ergonomic viewing – delivered by an Ultra High Definition (3,840 x 2,160) Professional LED backlit 10-bit IPS type LCD panel with IGZO technology.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, wide gamut covering 99 % of AdobeRGB, and hardware calibratable 14-bit LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Future Ready with Extension Slot based on OPS Form Factor – upgrade the capabilities of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Uncompromising Image Quality – full colour control thanks to 10-bit IPS, Digital Uniformity Control, 14-bit hardware LUT, SpectraView Engine performance and SpectraView II calibration control.
- Advanced Picture by Picture – simultaneously show up to 4 different video inputs.