Professional 27 inch Colour Display. The NEC SpectraView® Reference 272 is a high-end professional performance LCD monitor using latest 10-bit AH-IPS with GB-R LED backlight for colour critical applications with many features and benefits for obtaining best picture quality and colour accuracy, whilst maintaining attractive value for money.
The ideal display for all creative professionals, designers, photographers, precision engineers and anyone who cannot accept compromise on colour accuracy.
- Backlight Ageing Correction – brightness and white point.
- Consistent Colour Viewing – with 10-bit AH-IPS and GB-R Backlight 16:9 TFT display.
- Ergonomically Mastered – comfortable viewing with ErgoDesign® and TORO™ design.
- Facility to create and calibrate – thanks to the SpectraView® Profiler software, the SpectraView®certifier document and detachable black light protection hood including accessories.
- True Colours – with a wide colour gamut (108.6 % size / 99.3 % coverage AdobeRGB) and hardware calibration with 14-bit LUT (look up table) for 42-bit colour control and gamma correction, irrespective of colour and input.
- Zero Defect Pixel Warranty – up to 6 months after date of purchase.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.