The superslim MultiSync® X462S delivers the longevity and reliability customers expect from a Public Display thanks to a professional Public Display panel and proven NEC engineering excellence. The reduced depth and light weight makes it easy to handle and integrate while the new slim option slot STv2 allows for the integration of powerful slot-in PCs and other option slot products.
Ideal for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport applications, conference rooms, lobby/reception installations and integration in totems and furniture.
- Super slim design – only 46.1 mm total depth.
- Colour Matching – the display can be hardware calibrated to display a certain colour temperature or brightness to match other displays in the same installation.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.