DescriptionProfessional Reference 10-bit AH-IPS GB-R LED Display unites high reliability, uncompromising image quality and highly accurate colour reproduction. The PA302W allows 24/7 usage (with optional Warranty extension) and error-free, intensive viewing. The included SpectraView II application software works with the in-built SpectraView Engine performance and external sensor (optional) to deliver the best hardware calibration with life-like colours. With the Ambient Light Sensor and Carbon Footprint Meter, the Display also promotes professional green productivity and minimises the life-cycle environmental impact.
The ideal display for all mission critical applications, creative professionals, designers, photographers, CAD-CAM, video-editing, finance, precision engineering, medical imaging, broadcasting and industrial applications (e.g. NDT) and anyone who cares about their visual work.
- Uncompromising Image Quality – full colour control thanks to 10-bit IPS, Digital Uniformity Control, 14-bit hardware LUT, SpectraView Engine performance and SpectraView II calibration control.
- Instant Real-time Visualisation – with the 3D LUT colour emulation and the picture-in-picture function you can simulate accurately different lighting conditions with varying paper colours.
- Responsible Approach to Environmental Impact – is maintained, without any performance compromise: Ambient Light Sensor, Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter and efficient cabinet packing design.
- Future-proof Connectivity – as well as easier support of high resolution, 10-bit AH-IPS colour signals is assured with the DisplayPort connector.
- Improved Productivity and Reduced Desk Clutter – through easy multi-platform support and input following USB hub. Picture-by-picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed. A single mouse and keyboard can be switched to the active operating system.
- Save Time and Increase Personal Productivity – see reality on your screen and see your creative masterpieces precisely as you envisioned them.