DescriptionWalls of Desire
Attract and engage your audience; the new 55” UN551VS shapes emotion and desire with NEC’s most compelling video wall experience to date.
The new frameless design forms an entirely flat seamless digital canvas allowing a completely homogeneous image across multiple unified screens. The huge digital surface creates an unhindered viewing experience for your audience with a minimal image interruption of just 0.9mm per screen. The S-IPS panel provides superior picture quality and excellent colour reproduction in both landscape and portrait orientation ensuring perfect visibility even at extreme viewing angles which constantly change as the viewer passes by. At a high brightness level of 500 cd/m² your message will be well received with effortless readability in controllable ambient light situations. An advanced set of intelligent features make the displays easy to install and operate and supports significantly reduced maintenance requirements.
The MultiSync® UN551VS is the perfect choice for stunning seamless display surfaces in retail environments, corporate applications, quick service restaurants and all other public spaces.
- Seamless Video Wall Surface – perfect visual appearance and image homogeneity thanks to frameless design with a minimal inactive screen area of just 0.9 mm.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – highly energy efficient LED backlit display ensures low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and lighter design for easy transportation, mounting and integration.
- Smart Way to Large Scale perfectly detailed Imagery – native UHD Daisy Chaining enables the user to create UHD video walls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Easy Setup – Auto TileMatrix offers time and cost savings during installation. Configure just one display in order to complete the set up for the entire wall.
- Perfect Visual Experience – FrameComp supports a seamless appearance, crucial for fast moving content, creating one stunning image by synchronising the content across the entire video wall.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Secure Reliability and Longevity of Video Walls – unique NEC heat management system enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralised location.
- Compelling Image Presentation – the display can be hardware colour and brightness calibrated to secure a consistent image presentation over the entire video wall.
- Continuous Workflow – reliable and secure for mission critical applications with 24/7 operational performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.