Your all-in-one Collaboration Solution
Businesses are striving to maximise employee productivity and foster better working practices between widely-dispersed teams – they need collaboration tools that combine the best viewing experience with the latest applications for sharing, reviewing and editing content.
We believe that offices will evolve to contain team-focused open areas, which will be reinforced with technology. These spaces will be designed to be zones for people to gather and for them to interact with media, data, and remote co-workers. For this to work, there needs to be consistency across spaces and across the technology that supports these spaces. From drawing on a whiteboard to wireless sharing, collaborative document editing to co annotation, adoption will be boosted if tools are standardised, that they feel and behave the same.
Designed to "just work, the NEC InfinityBoard supports any scenario from multiple presenters to large groups with remote participation. Meeting the needs for video conferencing, creative brainstorming, reviewing and collaboration to boost group work efficiency.
Open and Modular
Open, modular and software agnostic - this is a truly unique offering. The InfinityBoard is a collaboration board solution which allows organisations to use any VC platform of their choice, such as GoToMeeting, Zoom or Skype for Business, and can integrate with their choice of software.
You’re searching for that big idea but it’s elusive on the concept paper. It’s bigger than that, it needs freedom to develop, to break new ground with the swipe of a finger. Let your creativity run free with InfinityBoard, experience flexible handling combined with precise responsiveness for infinite project success.
With powerful potential, ideas are eager to flourish, but it’s often within a team that ideas are nurtured to fulfillment. We know that skill sharing brings synergistic advantages, where working together creates new perspectives. Open your borders and draw on a wider talent pool with InfinityBoard, and benefit from infinite collaboration.
Communicating an idea and demonstrating expertise is best achieved in cohesion with the senses, using sound and visual elements to convey and convince. Experience the power of infinite persuasion as InfinityBoard places the tools to success at your fingertips, where quality speaks volumes.
- Flexibility - the combination of an open platform and a computer with Windows 10 Professional installed means the solution can be tailored according to the customers' requirements without restriction to any particular software, video conferencing app, operating platform or infrastructure.
- Choice - as a modular solution the customer has choice regarding the screen size or dual screen side-by-side setup, camera positioning, wall or trolley mount, height adjustability, audio solution and many more aspects facilitating flexible scenarios to ensure perfect-fit-solutions.
- Future proof and reduced installation efforts - the NEC InfinityBoard is fully customisable and upgradable. One advantage appreciated by IT departments is that the OPS slot-in PC can be set up and configured ahead of installation. The embedded PC can easily be upgraded at any time thus future proofing their investment and offering a compellingly low TCO.
- Support and service - operators benefit from NEC's industry leading support and warranty service. The NEC InfinityBoard offers the convenience of an all-in-one device with the open flexibility to be tailored to each organisation, yet all its functionality is integrated under a single three year warranty.
The NEC InfinityBoard solution is available in different screen sizes. For more details, please refer to:
NEC InfinityBoard includes a full license of Mosaic Connect - a wireless presentation tool that is simple, smart and secure. With Mosaic Connect multiple presenters can wirelessly share content from any device to the NEC InfinityBoard. It works securely with any network configuration, including corporate Wi-Fi, guest Wi-Fi, mobile data, a hotspot or any combination. In addition every Mosaic Connect meeting is protected by a unique ID, 4-digit PIN and is encrypted end to end.
- Connect with up to 6 attendees
- Join from any device, browser or airplay
- No software download needed
- Share videos and documents via direct upload
- Touch-back support to control the shared device from the main screen
FlatFrog Board (free NEC Pro Bundle)
Intuitive as an analog whiteboard, yet digitally smart. The FlatFrog Whiteboard combined with FlatFrog InGlass™ touch technology provides a unique combination of high-performing pen, touch and object differentiation capabilities on the NEC InfinityBoard.
- Responsive and accurate, pen-on-paper like experience
- If you run out of space just add another board
- Save your session and continue to work later
- Share your results easily at the end of the meeting
- Enables multiple users to engage, all at the same time
- Import images, move, pinch-zoom and draw on them
- Create sticky notes for your ideation session or lists
Huddly Camera Application
- Use the app to control the camera view
- By moving the frame, you can adjust the field of view and zoom in to focus on what matters
- Every time Huddly releases a new software update, you will be notified in the Huddly App
- It’s easy to keep the camera up to date with the latest features that will improve image quality and add new functionality
Download the latest Huddly application: www.huddly.com/app
Hoylu Connected WorkspacesTM (Single User Licence)
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite is the perfect tool for creative and productive teamwork designed for any size enterprise. The Hoylu Inspiration Suite enables team brainstorming, process planning, project ideation and markup and rich group collaboration faster and better than ever before. The intuitive and user-friendly interface is easy to master, requiring no .
- Develop, review and edit instantly
- Work in real time with others or finish up your work when it is convenient for you
- Connect from any web enabled device
- Save time and increase engagement to simplifiy your workflow
See More: www.hoylu.com
Quicklaunch™ Ultimate Edition (NEC InfinityBoard 2.1 QL models only)
Quicklaunch™ is a simple and secure meeting room interface that provides multi-platform integration to transform your InfinityBoard into an one-click meeting space.
- Easily launch and control any meeting - just "One Touch" to join meetings, collaborating, share devices and more
- Room reset and lockdown mode make it a securesolution for IT and end users
- Customisable user interface including logos, colours, action tiles, etc.
Recommended 3rd Party Hardware
Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless
Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless – the first portable wireless conference system for online meetings. Its ease of use, multiple connectivity options, fast setup, high audio quality and award-winning design make Unified Communications simply more efficient.
NEC SolutionsZone: Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless
Phoenix Audio Condor Microphone Array – MT600
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below your monitor, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
See More: http://www.phnxaudio.com/condor/mt600/
NEC SolutionsZone: Change the look and dynamic of your conference room
Service and Support
- 3 years as standard for all components
- 4th & 5th year warranty extension as options
- All parts have Exchange Services* for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg (other countries to follow)
Value Added Services
- De-/Re-install Service
*A refurbished buffer unit of the same or higher specifications is delivered to the customer and the authorized service centre (ASC) arranges the collection of the customer's faulty unit.
The customer keeps the replacement unit. NEC repairs and refurbishes the defect unit and re-uses it for other cases. The transportation costs - both ways - are covered by NEC.
- De Corridor 19
- 3621 ZA Breukelen
- Phone: +31 346 259 259
- Fax: 0346-259700
- inkoop _at_ avex _dot_ nl
- Gamla Vägen 12A
- 702 27 Örebro
- Phone: +46-76-006 93 91
- tobias.andersson _at_ 0502y _dot_ se