Interactive Digital Signage goes plug and play
The interactive touch NEC MultiSync® V484-T display delivers a satisfying user experience with fast and precise touch performance. Even in bright conditions the display demonstrates strong light resistance to maintain high reliability and accuracy. It’s swift and smooth touch response is ideal for kiosk, wayfinding or self-order applications thanks to an improved touch and writing performance. Supporting both single and multi-user applications, usage is versatile with 10 simultaneous touch points. Crisp and clear images and readability from different viewing angles and distances are guaranteed by combining brightness levels of 440 cd/m² with the anti-reflective and super robust glass surface.
The interactive 48” display is designed for retail, hospitality and transportation use to take orders, assist shoppers and guide travellers. In corporate meeting areas and education the V484-T is ideal for creative huddle spaces, to train students and personnel and provide instruction whilst tracking the growing trend of interactivity in our daily lives.
- Inspiring touch performance boosts user experience – the fast, stable and robust touch performance supports up to 10 touch points.
- Resilient and durable design – the 4mm thermal tempered protective glass with single sided anti-glare coating withstands vandalism and ensures perfect readability with reduced reflection and minimal visibility of finger prints.
- Simple Plug & Play – easy set-up without the need to install any drivers on the host PC for all major operating systems.
- Operational safety even in bright environments – the strong light resistance provides high reliability and accuracy even under difficult, brightly-lit conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.