With NEC’s new MultiSync® X554HB connecting with customers has never been smarter or brighter. The display offering a maximum brightness of 2700cd/m² will capture viewers with a stunning visual experience, while minimizing power consumption use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability and a stable image quality are guaranteed by the selection of professional grade components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution even under challenging conditions and 24/7 applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.
- Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2700 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimise unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
- Convenient installation and maintenance with NFC – the built-in near field communication allows pre-configuration and servicing of the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.