10 Fundamentals to Achieving Impactful Video Wall Installations
Key considerations in delivering perfect fit video wall technology
DescriptionPrecision to rely on
Putting the operator securely in control; when precision visualization is mission-critical, the NEC MultiSync® UX552 and UX552S displays are the mainstay for situational awareness, monitoring and control. Guaranteeing fail-safe operation with redundant power supply, plus long life picture performance; control rooms in transport, energy and utility sectors are assured of consistent reliable operation yet at an agreeably low TCO.
Optimized for static and moving content and with high 700cd/m² brightness and an anti-reflection haze filter, even in bright environments the content remains crisp and easy to read. Powerful calibration capabilities make installation and set up so simple in achieving perfectly aligned video walls with the impression of a single large surface canvas.
Attracting shoppers in retail malls, entertaining museum-goers or presenting menu choices, these large modular displays, in different shapes and formations, get your content noticed.
- Accelerate your video wall configuration – set up your wall in no time with the display’s powerful configuration capabilities, which include Auto ID/IP, Auto Tile Matrix, and Tile-/Frame Compensation. Enjoy flawless playback across your entire video wall.
- Long-lasting continuous pictures – align your display with powerful calibration capabilities. Use the white copy function, colour drift correction, uniformity control, self-calibration and validation to create a continuous surface across multiple screens that gives the appearance of one, seamless wall.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Safe and secure displays – each display is EMC class-B certified and ideally suited for critical emission environments that require safer standards than other displays do.
- Fully redundant operation – Alongside multiple digital signal inputs and dual-LAN connectivity, the UX Series supports full redundancy via selected external DC Power supplies to guarantee unmatched reliability and fail-safe performance.