Performance Projection with low TCO
Delivering reliable visual support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multipurpose ME Series delivers crisp projected images and natural colours to your classroom or meeting facility thanks to LCD technology. The second generation comes with a 1.0A powered USB to power external devices without the need for an additional power plug. Comprehensive connectivity with 4K@ 30Hz input processing and optional WiFi provide utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The pre-installed and enhanced MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. The second generation comes with an even longer lamp life of 10,000 hrs in normal mode for smooth operation over a time period of over 9 years*. Thank to this improvement, you can enjoy lower maintenance saving you time and cost. Furthermore, with noise levels of only 29 dB in eco mode, there is no disturbance during your presentation.
* at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 16W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WUXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
Awards and Test Reports
The AV Views confirms that the ME382U is well suited for use in training and conferences (test report is in German).