NEC InfinityBoard® 65“ and 84“
Your all-in-one solutions for your meeting room
Businesses are striving to maximise employee productivity and foster better working practices between widely-dispersed teams – they need collaboration tools that combine the best viewing experience with the latest applications for sharing, reviewing and editing content.
We believe that offices will evolve to contain team-focused open areas, which will be reinforced with technology. These spaces will be designed to be zones for people to gather and for them to interact with media, data, and remote co-workers. For this to work, there needs to be consistency across spaces and across the technology that supports these spaces. From drawing on a whiteboard to wireless sharing, collaborative document editing to co annotation, adoption will be boosted if tools are standardised, that they feel and behave the same.
With this in mind, we see value in our NEC InfinityBoard solution; a powerful and scalable all-in-one resource for team-focused meeting rooms.
You’re searching for that big idea but it’s elusive on the concept paper. It’s bigger than that, it needs freedom to develop, to break new ground with the swipe of a finger. Let your creativity run free with InfinityBoard, experience flexible handling combined with precise responsiveness for infinite project success.
With powerful potential, ideas are eager to flourish, but it’s often within a team that ideas are nurtured to fulfillment. We know that skill sharing brings synergistic advantages, where working together creates new perspectives. Open your borders and draw on a wider talent pool with InfinityBoard, and benefit from infinite collaboration.
Communicating an idea and demonstrating expertise is best achieved in cohesion with the senses, using sound and visual elements to convey and convince. Experience the power of infinite persuasion as InfinityBoard places the tools to success at your fingertips, where quality speaks volumes.
- Custom fit to your application needs – modular approach with Microsoft® Windows 10 IoT Enterprise makes this a highly flexible solution supporting your company specific apps to succeed in your business.
- Natural writing experience – it’s like working on paper! Whether using finger, pen or palm erasing, the InGlass™ touch technology provides seamless interactive touch performance.
- Best-in class visual performance – benefit from a pixel-free Ultra-High Definition (UHD) visual performance, available in 65” and 84” in size.
- Facilitate productive communication – enjoy a dynamic video conferencing experience with the dedicated conferencing camera and superior audio speakers.
- The tool-box to perform and achieve desired results – Mosaic Hub is the interactive whiteboard, video conferencing and collaboration application, allowing you to maximise the objectives of your meeting.
- Future-proof PC option and reduced footprint – the Slot-In PC using the integrated OPS option slot future-proofs your investment in performance upgrades whilst reducing the PC footprint and installation efforts.
The NEC InfinityBoard solution is available in two screen sizes. For more details, please refer to:
NEC InifinityBoard solution includes a one-year subscription to Mosaic Hub, which brings together collaborative whiteboarding, video, wireless presentation and document editing into one expandable canvas. With Mosaic, teams in different locations can work together in real-time on an expansive, collaborative workspace like they're all in the same room.
The product includes:
- Display-to-display & device-to-display connectivity
- Voice & video calling
- Wireless casting from mobile devices
- File import/export & MS Office integration
- Interactive whiteboard with annotation tools
“The NEC InfinityBoard is a perfect fit for our collaborative workspace solution, Mosaic Hub: it’s open, flexible and really puts us the user at the heart of collaborative workflows“ , says Ed Morgan, Head of Marketing & Communications at DisplayNote Technologies.
Intuitive as an analog Whiteboard, yet digitally smart. The FlatFrog Whiteboard combined with FlatFrog InGlass™ touch technology the NEC InfinityBoard provides a unique combination of high-performing pen, touch and object differentiation capabilities.
- Works just as your normal whiteboard - touch, write and erase
- If you run out of space – just add another board
- Save your session and continue to work later
- Share as email, export to images or print
- Enables multiple users to engage, all at the same time
- Import images - move, pinch-zoom and draw on them
- Create sticky notes for your ideation session or lists (on pen-supported devices)
Huddly Camera Application
- Use the app to control the camera view.
- By moving the frame, you can adjust the field of view and zoom in to focus on what matters.
- Every time Huddly releases a new software update, you will be notified in the Huddly App.
- It’s easy to keep the camera up to date with the latest features that will improve image quality and add new functionality.
Download the latest Huddly application: www.huddly.com/app
Reactiv STAGE – 30 days trial
Passive slideshows can put your audience to sleep! Reactiv STAGE allows you to engage your audience through its easy to use and intuitive interface. Present your ideas, promote your products, convey your message, annotate and save your thoughts - all in a flash. Stimulate your audience!
- Spice up your presentation with live annotations - STAGE’s industry leading multi-pen technology will allow multiple users to annotate one or more documents at the same time.
- Annotate now, read later; STAGE’s unique feature lets you store your annotations during a presentation in the original document format.
- STAGE has the ability to auto-detect and differentiate between stylus, eraser and the user’s finger, resulting in a seamless and natural interaction.
Recommended 3rd Party Hardware
Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless
Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless – the first portable wireless conference system for online meetings. Its ease of use, multiple connectivity options, fast setup, high audio quality and award-winning design make Unified Communications simply more efficient.
SolutionsZone: Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless
Sennheiser - NEC Sales Promotion 2018
Get up to 330€ Cashback per system on MSRP for Sennheiser TeamConnect Wireless (TC-W) audio conference system when you purchase the new NEC InfinityBoard for the ultimate video conferencing experience!
Phoenix Audio Condor Microphone Array – MT600
The Condor Beamforming Microphone Array was created with the goal of decluttering conference rooms. The Condor, featuring a built-in SIP phone, sits above or below your monitor, eliminating cumbersome devices and wires from the conference table. It can easily connect to any video conferencing system, and use any external sound bar or your monitor’s internal speakers.
See More: http://www.phnxaudio.com/condor/mt600/
SolutionsZone: Change the look and dynamic of your conference room
Recommended 3rd Party Software
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite is the perfect tool for creative and productive teamwork designed for any size enterprise. With support for every device you need, the software runs on many different surfaces including digital screens, projected walls, personal devices and even digital paper. The Hoylu Inspiration Suite enables team brainstorming, process planning, project ideation and markup and rich group collaboration faster and better than ever before. The intuitive and user-friendly interface is easy to master, requiring no previous technical knowledge to start working together.
The Hoylu Inspiration Suite is a true accelerator for your ideation work as well as the glue that brings your good ideas together.
See More: www.hoylu.com
Service and Support
- 3 years as standard for all components
- 4th & 5th year warranty extension as options
- All parts have Exchange Services* for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg (other countries to follow)
Value Added Services
- De-/Re-install Service
*A refurbished buffer unit of the same or higher specifications is delivered to the customer and the authorized service centre (ASC) arranges the collection of the customer's faulty unit.
The customer keeps the replacement unit. NEC repairs and refurbishes the defect unit and re-uses it for other cases. The transportation costs - both ways - are covered by NEC.