DICOM Calibratable 2.3 MP 24" Colour Display System for Colour Accuracy in Clinical Review.
The NEC MDview 243 colour flat panel display fulfils dedicated quality requirements for reproduction of images from Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Nuclear Medicine/PET and Cardiology as well as PACS referral.
This display is not intended to be used for diagnostic image viewing, as it is not a medical device according to
- 24.1" / 2 MP image resolution: 1920 x 1200 –
- DICOM preset – for medical radiological review applications.
- Individual factory calibrated DICOM gamma correction curve – with unique built-in “quick screen” QA check.
- Precise DICOM GSDF Calibration – using internal 14 bit look-up table.
- GammaCompMD QA Client Software compatible –
- Backlight Ageing Correction – brightness and white point.
- Future-proof Connectivity – as well as easier support of high resolution, IPS colour signal is assured with DisplayPort and HDMI connectors.