NEC MultiSync® EX341R curved - an immersive display experience
The new EX341R desktop monitor delivers the best ergonomic viewing experience. With its curved surface, the user is consistently benefitting from the best viewing angle, no matter where the content is positioned.
With a huge 34” wide format screen, the EX341R is the ideal replacement for a multi-desktop scenario, delivering the same real-estate but without any interrupting bezels or mismatched alignments for a seamless viewing experience. Maintain control over multiple connected PCs with just one keyboard and mouse, managed via the display.
The EX341R curved wide format display reduces the display footprint and maximises viewing ergonomics whilst bringing a professional cutting-edge design, targeting applications in financial trading floors and high-end offices.
- Fatigue-free visual performance – the curved screen ensures the best viewing angle and constant viewing distance for the ultimate user comfort, your eyes will thank you.
- Borderless viewing experience – replace 2x 24” or 3x 19” displays by just one wide format curved screen and benefit from seamless content visualisation.
- Stunning spacious visualisation – feel immersed, surrounded by multiple curved displays delivering homogeneous images, thanks to the Uniformity Control function and benefit from the ultra-thin-bezel, to minimise content gaps.
- Optimised workspace ergonomics – just one keyboard and mouse controlled by the display is required to manage two PCs in parallel, helping you to declutter your desk and optimise your workspace ergonomics.
- Highly efficient content arrangement – utilise individual screen splitting using multiple picture in picture / picture by picture settings to arrange all inputs according to your preferred working behaviour.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.